Item tracker extensions are used for tracking items of nodes so that webgen can do partial website generation. Only those nodes where at least one item has changed are re-generated.
All built-in extensions use item trackers to ensure the correct re-generation of a website. If one creates custom extensions or uses template engine for customization of a website, use of the correct item trackers should be considered to ensure correct website re-generation.
Information about how to create an item tracker is found in the Webgen::ItemTracker API documentation.
List of Item Tracker Extensions
- Tracks changes to a file
- Tracks missing nodes via their expected alcn/acn/dest_path
- Tracks changes to the content of a node
- Tracks changes to the meta information of a node
- Tracks changes to a (nested) list of nodes
- Tracks the template chain of a node